February 1, 2018 – February 28, 2018
Contest is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older.
1. TO ENTER: The Baby Photo Contest (“Contest”), begins at 12:00:01 AM Central time on Thursday, February 1, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 PM Central time on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
Visit the entry site during Promotion Period and follow all entry instructions. Complete the information requested in the information fields (full name; phone number; email address; mailing address; baby photo; and verification that you have read and complied with these Complete Official Rules). Then click Submit Entry (once submitted, entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified) for your chance to win.
Any promotion on this page is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media platforms. You are voluntarily providing your information to OSF Healthcare System (“Sponsor”) and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Hootsuite. The information you provide will only be used for purposes relating to OSF HealthCare including but not limited to contacting you about services and programs offered by OSF HealthCare.
By entering the Contest, OSF HealthCare is hereby authorized to use the photograph, name, and likeness of baby, and other information submitted with the Contest Entry for advertising, promotion, marketing, and/or education.
Limit one entry per household.
2. PHOTO GUIDELINES: Babies pictured must be under the age of 2 years. Babies do not need to have been born in an OSF HealthCare facility or be patients of OSF HealthCare.
Entrant must be related to baby in photo, and have parent or guardian consent to submit baby’s likeness to the Contest.
Entrant must own, or have approval to use, any photos submitted to the contest.
Entries will be moderated. Photos that are deemed inappropriate by OSF HealthCare will be rejected. Reasons for rejection include but are not limited to: exposure of genitalia; foul language; offensive images; inappropriate costumes; costumes that promote adult activities; and political statements. OSF HealthCare will approve photos as quickly as possible, but does not accept liability for length of time to approve.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of November 1, 2016. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Entrant must be related to baby in photo, and have parent or guardian consent to submit baby’s likeness to the Contest. Limit one entry per household.
Employees of the OSF HealthCare Marketing Department and the OSF HealthCare Saint James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center Birthing Center and their immediate families are not eligible for the Contest.
4. VOTING: Photos can be submitted at any time during Promotion Period. Voting will be open for the duration of the Promotion Period.
Voting will be permitted once a day per voter.
Entrants may share and promote their individual entries on Facebook and Twitter to encourage daily voting.
5. PRIZE: The Entrant with the most votes when Promotion Period ends will be awarded with a $50 Amazon gift card. The winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion. If prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
No substitution of any prizes will be offered, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No prize transfer is permitted. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of comparable or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
The use of any prize manufacturer's name, illustration or photo in connection with the Sweepstakes is for illustration purposes only. The use of any prize manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize, and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
6. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who does any of the following: tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. In the event this Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the automatic portion of the Contest and in such event, to select winners by a random drawing from among all eligible automatic entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. All aspects of the prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of each prizewinner. By participating and accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use—worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web—at any time(s), that winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or review.
In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in Rule #4.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants agree to hold harmless and release of Sponsor; and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest; participation in any Contest-related activity; delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery; and/or damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of submissions in the sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment; or computer software related to or resulting from participating in or downloading materials for or from this sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes or to defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, through printing or production error or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed for any prize category than intended and/or set forth in these Complete Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prizes by random drawing from all eligible claimants for that prize level. Only the number of each prize set forth in these Complete Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned due to, but without limitation, tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes and to draw winners from all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.